GK and Amazingfacts

Friday 27 February 2015

RAMAKANT ACHREKAR SLAP SACHIN TENDULKAR

 RAMAKANT ACHREKAR SLAP SACHIN   TENDULKAR

 (SLAP has changed LOOK OUT SACHIN)


 Each has a large Sporting transformung time of life. in the case of SACHIN

 Tendulkar
was a slap coach " Ramakant Achrekar " slap- tight which

 he called the " end cut'- left a lasting impression on him.

 
    "After finshing school, I used to hurry to my aunt's place for lunch.

 at that time , sir used to organize matches for me. He used to tell the

 oppostion I'd be batting at number four , "recalled Tendulkar .


     He added , " such a day, instead of playing a game, I joined a friend

 the " Wankhede Stadium to watch English boys - support ' SHARDASHRAM '

 take on the boys SHARSHRAM Marathi - media in the final shiled and HARRIS

 encourage our team. "


     And here Achrekar , too, was there.

    " We spotted sir and went to greet him. He knew I 'd missed the game but

 he still asked me how I played in it. I told him that I thought I'd jump

 the game to cheer for our team. I had a late - cup ( tight slap ) on

 my face. Tiffin box in my hand flew and all content distributed over ITD ,

 " Said Tendulkar .

    "At the time , sir told me, ' you do not have to be here to encourage others.

 play so that others applaud you.'since that day , I started to practice

 very hard and put a lot of hours. if not for that day , I could have been

 encourage others from the position, " he said .


     NUMBERED

  17 years, 107 days

  The age at which Tendulkar scored his

  first century test against England at

  Old Trafford.


  
 " He knew I d always missed

  match, but he asked me again

  how I played in it. I said
 
  i had jumped him the game

  Come cheer on our team.

  I had a late cut ( slap ) on my face "


 SACHIN TENFULKAR , later recalled the incident.


ALSO READ:

0 comments: